On this Thanksgiving, here’s a small list of things I’m thankful for:
- Above all, Brian. Who has had a huge impact on my life & has promised me a future.
- My access to & completion of education. Without first the access and then the resources to follow through, I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
- Woodford, my puppy. He gives me so much comfort & joy.
- Good health and access to good health care.
- Coworkers who are creative, logical and genuinely want to do good work.
- Girlfriends I can text at any moment and get the love I need.
- A nuclear family that I always know is there & the extended family always around the corner.
- Time. I have so much time to explore, create and think.
- My determination to never settle but to always keep moving forward toward the light.